When you’re above 40
- Although immuned to flattery, you can’t deny that it totally gets you when someone younger thinks you’re of the same age.
- You’re either mellower or more opinionated about everything that’s happening in the world.
- Being comfortable in your own skin is a gift that you wish for yourself.
- To be described as cool, no matter how corny it sounds, adds springs to your steps.
- In your mind, you stop growing past a certain age. If you have children, they get older every year on their birthday, but you remain ageless.
- You come to terms that some friendships don’t last and it’s not anyone’s fault.
- Spending money on a skincare is a must, but make-up takes a backseat.
- It’s a proud moment when you’re no longer judgemental of other women, and embrace them in sisterhood.
- The realization that your mum knows best is almost 80% accurate.
- You know for sure that money can’t buy happiness. But it can provide a life that you can enjoy and experience that goodness.